It’s been a long time since we’ve been able to see each other in person but the wait has finally come to an end as we are open for business (now at both locations)!
Things to note about taking a class with us:
- Masks are mandatory in most classes, please read class description and make a choice that suits your needs.
- Wash hands and use sanitizer often.
- We’re cleaning a whole bunch just for you!
- Clean your pole after every use with rubbing alcohol and a towel that only you are using.
- Maintain 6-7′ distance from other humans, air high fives and booty shakes are totally appropriate though!
- You are in charge of your own health, safety and feelings. Please take responsibility for these things in a way that works best for you. Please acknowledge that others have different needs/wants, what might be right for you may not be right for others and you are not in control of what others choose to do or not do.
- Are you sick? Feeling sick? Stay home, lay on the couch and eat ice cream. We’ll see you when you’re feeling better.